Where do we process personal data:
Kelly Clans stores and process personal data in Ireland
Purpose of the processing:
Kelly Clans process personal data for the following purpose(s)*:
- Client administration
- Provision of goods or services
The legal basis for this processing is:
- Performance of a contract of sale of services.
Recipient(s) of the personal data:
(A ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not)
Information given on the membership registration form on www.kellyclans.ie is stored on servers owned by “Letshost” https://letshost.ie/.
Your data will not be shared with any other individual or company unless proscribed by law.
Data collected on membership registration form on www.kellyclans.ie will be retained until the individual requests to be removed from Muintir Ui Ceallaigh The Kelly Clan Association membership.
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data that Kelly Clans hold on you.
Please contact us at the address below in order to exercise any of these rights:
- The right to be informed
You have the right to receive “fair processing information”.
- The right of access
You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of your personal data being processed
- Access to a copy of your personal data
- And any other supplementary information
- The right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure (includes withdrawal of consent)
You have the right to have your personal data erased, in the following circumstances: •
- You withdraw consent.
- The personal data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- The personal data was unlawfully processed.
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Where you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
- The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of “information society services” to a child. •
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
- The right to data portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object
You have the right to object to:
- Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling).
- Direct marketing (including profiling).
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
You the right not to be subject to a decision when:
- It is based on automated processing.
- It produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on the data subject.
The right to complain:
If you feel that Muintir Ui Ceallaigh The Kelly Clan Association has not fulfilled its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC).
The DPC offers guidance on how to make a complaint here:
It will be reviewed in July 2020
Contact Kelly Clans as follows;
Uachtarán Mary Kelly Mernagh: Marykelly3010@gmail.com
Secretary Bernie Kelly: email@example.com